Sunday, November 1, 2009

The long expected number 7!!!

Seventh son of a seventh son. Ok, not quite, but here it is!

A GRUB! Yes, a grub! This tiny work of art is deliciously perfect and cute! It was carefully and lovingly designed by JewelsVine at http://www.etsy.com/shop/jewelsvine. You just HAVE TO check out this store. I have several items on my wish list with hopes that, when I win the lottery (if I ever fall into the trick of buying tickets) I will purchase one of each of this designer's pieces. Here's my own little creature:

Either I wear him on the cord that I bought at the same time, which also has two miniature works of art:


Or I use a steel and sterling silver cord that I bought at a local jewellery store. Either way, it's stunning and people will approach me to find out what lives around my neck.

There you have it, the long awaited Number 7! Both photos are property of JewelsVine and and not used here for profit, piracy, pomegranates, or puritanical matters. Go and buy miniature works of art. You won't regret it: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jewelsvine

Happy November!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow... you are right! That store is AMAZING!!! So many cute and desirable pieces. And your grub is very cute. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes. I am so in love with too many pieces. I am not sure my obsession is a healthy one. :P Goodies from the land of the Hobbits!

    ReplyDelete