Monday, November 16, 2009

Still sick, working, but I needed a "ring break"!


I am home sick again today. I am working, however, I decided to keep out of the office in order to limit the spread of my nasty cold. I think I had a slight fever yesterday, and my head still hurts today. I am sneezing like crazy, my nose is running, etc. The works! Today it will be chicken soup and lots of other fluids. For now, I must confess, even when I am sick, I have to shower, get dressed, and put on some nice jewels to lift my spirits. I find that, when I am feeling under the weather, decking up actually makes me improve faster. It's all in the mind. So, that being said, here are today's winning combinations:

Right hand, my every day ring, Maquette III, from Nanopod (on the left), and my lovely "mushroom" ring from Discomedusa (on the right).


I wear BIG rings. I have big hands (pale and dry as well, thank you colder weather and constant hand-washing due to illness), so small rings get lost in my fingers. I like to feel the weight of metal. Both rings are actually quite comfortable to wear together. I never take off my Maquette III ring. I bought it a few weeks ago from Tosca Teran at her lovely Toronto studio, Nanopod: Hybrid Studio and, since then, it's lived on my hand day and night. It's my staple.

Left hand, winning stackers of the day, my other Nanopod treasure, Cratonic ring, my own wedding band (both never come off either), and one of my favourites, my Pebble ring from BlackDaisyDesigns, one of my most loved stores.


I shall continue with the top ten list soon enough. I just have all these other tangents to go to. Welcome to my ever wandering mind.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment