Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sipping wine, adapting to change


Nothing like a good glass of wine to enjoy a long weekend. I have been rather quiet lately around here, I know.

Life is change. Change builds character. I believe in change.

I am a person who gets bored easily. Once my boredom reaches its peak, I must move on, try something new, release my Self. This may sound strange coming from someone who happens to have a stable married life. In my world, change comes in other aspects.

Change means trying something new with my half-life-long partner (husband) and the love of my life (son). Change means finding new ways to entertain ourselves and view our context in a different light.

My mother believes that I have a nomad soul. I believe that she is right to a certain extent. I find no physical home to be my root. I believe in not holding on to material things too long. I believe in living simply and enjoying simple things in complex ways. My home lays at my husband's and my son's hearts, not in a brick and wood construct. My home is my love for my friends, not wheels and a motor.

My current state of mind leads me to believe that I have reached a peak, and that the change will come from within to feed my need for novelty.

Over a decade ago I learned of Xeper. Today, I apply it.

In the meantime, I read, and feed my addiction to fantasy and science fiction.

Cheers and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment