Sunday, September 27, 2009

Did someone say number 9?

This list is going to be quite a challenge. I so love everything that I have bought on Etsy. So be it. For number 9, the honour goes to:


9!
Mushroom ring. Ok, so the name that Discomedusa gives to this ring is "everyday ring". To me, it's always looked like a mushroom. This ring is MUCH better in person. Caitlyn from Discomedusa made one especially for me, and it turned out to be a knockout! I wear it often, very often, it is perfect for every day if you love rings and big heavy metal on your fingers. It's a delight to the eye and to the touch. Every time I wear it someone comments on it. Either they call it unusual and they stare like it's a poisonous exotic thing, or they ask me to actually weigh it, which always surprises whoever decides to ask how much I paid for it (practically nothing for the workmanship and weight!). So there you have it, my #9 item, much loved, much enjoyed. Please do visit Caitlyn's store, I own a couple of her jewels and they rock! Go to http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=95009

The photograph belongs to discomedusa and I am making no money by showing it here! :)



Ciao for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment