Monday, December 7, 2009

How to make Yohopee happy


Just give me cool stuff! This is me today:



This is what makes me happy (I am wearing it in the photo above).



This AWESOME little pendant comes from JDavisStudio. I had been eyeing it for weeks and I finally got my claws on it! Check out Jill's store, it's absolutely lovely. I will eventually return for a house ring (maybe an apartment complex as that's where I live?). For now, this little clock will accompany me wherever I go. It's great alone, it's also great for layering. Either way, it will keep me punctual as it's always on time. MY TIME! Bwahahaha!


Cheers and good night!

2 comments:

  1. OOoooo... I love her stuff too! I hearted the Neighborhood Ring ring just the other day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my friend, please treat yourself. Her work is amazing! I am buying one of her house rings sometime next year. I have several of her items in my favourites. This pendant is very high quality and the price was very reasonable ($42 dollars! cheap for the quality!), plus I got her free shipping promotion. I could not be happier. This is going to look absolutely adorable with a tree I've been eyeing for some time now. *wink* ;)

    ReplyDelete